Sunday, January 30, 2011

Machine Pour Les Oreilles

Mperko
Hello again after a long weekend. Sorry, I couldn't write much because I was barely home.  I heard pretty good sounds this weekend, and made me want to share it with you as soon as possible. Looking at today's hippest music, you can easily notice the abundance of indie and electro music. So, I came up with three great albums while surfing the internet, and by my friends, which mostly have these two styles seperately or combined.



The first one is the first party mix by Booooooom.com.  When I looked at the playlist, there really wasn't much of the "popular" artists, or their songs in the playlist, but good DJs who have remixed them. Which made me pretty happy, because the playlist introduces new music and artists, while you keep up the quality beats.  They have a great potential, and I think they should release it as a CD. I wish it gives you a great smile after it finishes as it gave to me. You can listen to it on Soundcloud, and you can directly download it from Mediafire.

The second album is the new album of Ministry of Sounds which will be released on February 15.  It's the album that has the greatest today's songs you know, like Walking on a Dream, Hey Hey, with good remix, and some recent-classics, like Hide U, The Cure and the Cause with fresh remixes. The artist range is from Trentemoller, Eric Prydz and Deadmau5 to Fish Go Deep and Empire of the Sun. You can pre-order it by clicking on the link. Ministry of Sound: Chilled House Sessions 2.

The third album, again by the Ministry of Sound, will be one of the best albums of 2011.  It includes many of the songs you love, but don't know the names or the artists. It will be the album that you will discover new music tastes and start to prefer quality over popularity in music. Many great songs, many great remixes, the best newest DJs, artists, that give you a satisfaction after listening the whole 2 CDs. It's out tomorrow, and it includes from Nicolas Jaar, to Robbie Williams, and to many new to-be-popular DJs. You should download it from here. Underground Disco 2011.

I assure you all of these three albums will be huge.  Be sure to download/order/pre-order them. These songs will be all over everywhere very soon.
Keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment