Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dedicated Follower of Fashion

Tommy Ton

I know, even though it's a little freezing outside, we got into a new year, and designers have already launched their pre-Fall 2011 collections. Strange how fast things work in fashion. I've watched the fashion shows of Gucci, Prada, Dsquared2, Bottega Veneta and many others, the Spring/Summer collections and came across the woven belts in each of them.
I've read the last issue of GQ and again came across the woven belts. Looks like this spring and summer we will see many different woven belts. I love how belts effect your whole attire- if it looks good, you're OK, if it doesn't you should change the whole look. Check out Prada, Gucci and Ralph Lauren, those were my favorites between all.
Be sure to get one to be prepared for the upcoming months.
Keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment