Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Did We Fire the Gun?

Flickr, ynot2006
Hello all, this is my first blog site and I've put very much thought on it that I eventually felt the urge to start immediately writing my blog.  From now on this will be where I will present you the hip and quality sounds, websites, books, restaurants, fashion pieces-mostly for men and
whatever comes to your mind when you think of "things that make life bearable
and enhance its quality." Yes, I'm a little bit obsessed with quality, so be sure that each and every product, website, restaurant or whatever it is that I'm presenting will be carefully chosen 
within a number of different things. 

The name, which I had a very hard time finding, has spontaneously recurred to my mind. I was thinking of building up this blog for like two or three months, but couldn't come up with a satisfying name. You know how the name is important, like a starting point and the rest just comes as you want it.  While I had to struggle to pass maths during my finals week, I had to go to this math tutor because I didn't really go to any of the classes this semester- couldn't wake up on time. The tutor was explaining some concepts about calculating bounded/unbounded areas in graphs, and how bounded areas have a predetermined maximum value while the unbounded area doesn't have one. It's considered as equal to infinity, blah blah. From this point of view, the whole point of me doing my blog is pretty similar to the unbounded area. There's no limit to the contribution I can do for my readers, no limit to the time and research I can put to it. I just want them to learn hip concepts from me, rather than being bounded by boring and uncolorful events and products.  Sadly, I couldn't listen to the rest of the class, and eventually failed from the exam. However, the excitement of creating this blog overcomes a boring math exam.
So, follow me and enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment