Sunday, March 6, 2011

Who Wears These Shoes?

planetlynxtv
Hello again after a long break caused by a really long holiday in between the two semesters of college. Again I'm really sorry that I didn't get to write a lot, but I will make it up to you.
During this little vacation, I've been collecting and finding these interesting objects, music and locations for you guys.
I assume you all know Jil Sander, one of the best German minimalist designers, has yet designed another pure but attention-grabbing and one of the most interesting pieces of his newest collection for men.
The only thing he did is to switch the base of the shoe from the usual black to a highlighted yellow color. 
I think it's such an inspirational piece that basically shows a little change in a classic fashion piece can result in a very succesful, and innovative one.
Keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment